Invisalign, also called clear braces, can be a suitable alternative if you are displeased with your smile and do not want to opt for metal braces. This innovative treatment can straighten your misaligned teeth without using metal wires and brackets. Invisalign instead makes use of a series of customized removal devices called aligners. The clear aligners help eliminate the pain of metal wires and the distress of adjustments. They are almost difficult to spot, thus enabling you to have a discrete treatment.
At Family Smiles Fort Lee, we offer the modern Invisalign treatment to correct your teeth imperfections and give you a balanced smile.
Who Can Opt For Invisalign Treatments?
Invisalign treatments can help rectify a broad spectrum of dental problems associated with your oral cavity. The treatment is suitable for teens and adults, though it may not be appropriate for children. Invisalign can solve a host of problems, including:
- It helps bridge the gaps that have developed between the teeth.
- It can help renovate minor underbites and overbites.
- The crookedness or overlapping and overcrowding of teeth can be rectified.
- Dental concerns such as crossbites in which the upper teeth overlap inside the lower teeth can be adjusted.
- The poor alignment due to the tooth protrusion can be cured.
Benefits of Invisalign
- The aligners of Invisalign are virtually invisible, making them a discreet option.
- The clear aligners do not have any rough edges or wires, making them more comfortable to wear.
- The aligners should be removed to eat or clean your teeth, thus making it easier to maintain good oral health.
- The appointments are faster and more comfortable.
- There is a reduced need for dental visits.
Process for Invisalign
Our dentists will determine your fitness for treatment during your preliminary consultation and develop a customized treatment plan accordingly. We will then capture X-rays and impressions of your teeth to send out for processing. In the next step, the 3-D computer-imaging technology will use the impressions and manufacture the customized clear aligners.
During your next office visit, you will be given your Invisalign aligners. Each set of aligners must be worn continuously for about a fortnight and removed when performing your regular oral functions. You will have to come in for consultations once a month to ensure that treatment proceeds as planned. The therapy is accomplished once all the sets of aligners are worn.
Our trustworthy team can give you detailed information about the Invisalign straightening options to help you make informed decisions. Visit our office, Family Smiles Fort Lee, at 810 Abbott Boulevard Suite 302, Fort Lee, NJ 07024. You can also reach Dentist Fort Lee NJ at (201) 224-2705.